The Nutrition and Dietetics Service at Hospital Clínica Benidorm, which works hand in hand with the Medical and Surgical Obesity Institute, offers a consultation service for:
- Patients with Obesity, slightly restrictive hypocaloric diets with alimentary guidelines to learn to eat.
- Overweight clients with illnesses associated with obesity such as arterial hypertension, dyslipidaemia, diabetes etc.
- Monitoring and control of patients with an intra-gastric balloon.
- Monitoring and control of patients who have had bariatric surgery.
- Children and adolescents with obesity or who are overweight.
- Patients with Diabetes. Advice on the diet they should follow for life.
- Oncology patients with difficulties covering their nutritional needs due to problems associated with their illness.
- Patients who, for whatever reason, need to gain weight.
Teresa Sáez Ramírez