La pandemia por Covid-19 ha traído nuevos problemas en población infantil y juvenil y ha agravado otros anteriores como la Obesidad Infantil y los trastornos psicológicos y del sueño Aunque todos asociamos el verano con el tiempo para desconectar y romper con las rutinas, esta temporada también nos puede servir para una reconexión total con…
The Urology Service of Hospital Clínica Benidorm follows the line of “HCB Prevention” and launches a male preventive checkup throughout the summer. The complete urological check-up is intended to help assess male health status; made by the specialist in Urology has a closed price and can be carried out in one morning.
The checkup consists of the following tests, all performed and assessed by the specialist in Urology:
- UROLOGICAL ECOGRAPHY. It is a radiological test widely used by the urologist to approximate the diagnosis in patients with possible urological diseases, many of them indolent. With this tool, the male reproductive and urinary system (kidneys, upper urinary tract, bladder, prostate and testicles) are morphologically evaluated.
- PSA or prostate antigen. It is a protein produced exclusively by the prostate that can be raised in many diseases located in the prostate gland or in those situations where it is externally affected. Your elevation should be evaluated by a specialist in Urology.
- FLOWMETRY. It is a functional test that consists of measuring the power of the urinary flow. Depending on the result, it guides a situation of possible obstructive problems in the lower urinary tract.
- Evaluation of the specialist on the same day.
These tests are the tools with which the specialist can assess the general state of health of the patient and delve into possible diseases related to men that, after a review such as this, can be prevented or addressed early.
The urological check-up has a cost of 200 euros and to carry it out it is necessary to have an appointment and indicate your name: “Male Preventive Check-up”.
Urology at HCB
The Urology Service of Hospital Clínica Benidorm takes care of men’s health, taking care of the following areas of the medical specialty:
- Study and treatment of prostatic pathologies. (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia with Green Laser).
- Laparoscopic Oncology Surgery and Open Surgery.
- Consultation specialized in Erectile Dysfunction and Male Sexual Health.
- Attention to the patient with nephritic colic. Treatment of urinary stones (Holmium Laser).
- Uro-gynecology in collaboration with the HCB Urinary Incontinence Unit.
- Second opinion. Our specialists in Urology will analyze your medical reports and tests in detail, trying to solve your doubts and advising you with the most effective and personalized solution.
Esta técnica de reducción de estómago, también conocida como endomanga gástrica de Apollo, está principalmente indicada para pacientes con Obesidad I y II En la actualidad, existen diferentes tipos de tratamientos y técnicas contra la Obesidad; por ello, es muy importante el asesoramiento de un equipo de especialistas médicos que, tras un estudio personalizado, valore qué…