The location of Hospital Clínica Benidorm in one Spain’s main tourism destinations and our experience with overseas patients since 1986 have allowed us to develop a health-care model which is unique and totally adapted to international patients.
The HCB model has services divided by nationalities and composed of medical, health and administrative staff and multilingual interpreters.
- Spanish, Dutch, German, Russian, Scandinavian, English and Arab specialist doctors and nursing staff.
- The Reception and Admission Service at all HCB centres is staffed by international and multilingual personnel.
- In addition, as a main advantage of the HCB model, we have a team of interpreters and public relations staff who attend to the translation and needs and accompany overseas patients as they go around the hospital.
- International and multilingual administrative personnel.
- International television.
- Computerized medical records.
- No waiting lists.
- We assist patients and the person with them to plan their trip and to organize their stay and possible holidays on the Costa Blanca.