Thanks to the HCB Model, the centre has become a reference in the Health Tourism and offers specific health packs adapted to the international patient:
Personalized, comprehensive attention for patients who come to Benidorm for cardiology treatments. Our Cardiovascular Institute is made up of a multi-disciplinary team of doctors who comprehensively cover cardiovascular pathologies.
- Cardiovascular Risk Unit
- Cardiology Clinic
- Haemodynamics and Interventional Cardiology (24 hours/ 365 days a year)
- Cardiovascular Surgery Unit
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Unit
- ICU Coronary Unit
- Pioneers in TAVI and Renal Denervation
- Specialists in ARRHYTHMIAS in the Valencia Regional Community
- Genetic studies of Cardiovascular Disease
It is our aim to offer each patient the treatment most suited to their needs, making an interdisciplinary evaluation of all the possibilities. All the professionals involved can accredit national and international training in different fields of spinal pathology.
The unit is made up of its own administrative staff, Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Rehabilitation Doctors and Pain Specialists.
We treat the various pathologies of the spine:
- Herniated discs
- Stenosis of the spinal canal
HCB offers solutions for obesity through a multi-disciplinary team coordinated within a hospital environment: endocrinologist, internist, Psychologist, nutritionist, endoscopic surgeon for fitting intragastric balloons and, for patients with morbid or complicated obesity we offer surgery if the case requires it.
On the basis of complete initial study, the most suitable treatment for the patient is evaluated.
- Internal Medicine study
- Dietetics and Nutrition Service
- Psychological treatment and support
- Pharmaceutical treatment
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Intragastric balloon
- Plastic surgery
- Bariatric Surgery pack (Evaluation, operation and consultations)
Prevention is one of the basic constants in what we offer at HCB.Therefore, this unit relies on the Internal Medicine and Radio diagnostics team to organize the centre’s main specialists around check-ups and health checks which are totally adapted to the patient’s needs
For the patient’s convenience HCB has designed a preferential circuit for carrying out all the necessary tests in the same place and on the same day, constantly accompanied by the centre’s staff and by an interpreter if necessary.
- General Check-ups
- Cardiology Check-up
- Oncological Check-ups
- Urological Check-ups
- Gynaecological Check-ups
- Digestive Check-ups
The ‘Knee and Hip Programme” at Hospital Clínica Benidorm combines the necessary medical treatment of the hip or the knee and their rehabilitations with a holiday on the Costa del Sol for the patient and a companion.
Our programme is designed for people who wish to undergo an operation which is suitable for relieving knee or hip pain without having to put up with waiting lists and with quick recovery time and supervision by professionals promoting health and well-being.
The programme has the best collaborating staff in the area, such as the “Medifit” rehabilitation centre, where the main rehabilitation programmes are carried out after surgery, and the “Ciudad Patricia”, adapted residential centre, where the patient can go to combine rehabilitation sessions with a lovely holiday on the Costa Blanca.
Furthermore, you can book your stay with special prices in three, four and five-star hotels or book a luxury villa in Moraira.
The programme, which includes intensive rehabilitation lasts from three to four weeks, which is sufficient time to allow the person to return to his or her normal daily life, totally recovered and free from pain.
Following the HCB model for international patients, the “hip and knee programme” has its own medical, rehabilitation and administrative team for each nationality and makes organizing the trip easy, from both a medical and a leisure and vacation point of view.
The HCB Dialysis Centre is an advanced dialysis unit which is part of Hospital Clínica Benidorm (HCB), at the heart of the Costa Blanca (Spain). The centre offers patients with dialysis treatments exclusive facilities with the most advances technology, and international and multilingual team and more than 40 Medical Specialties for inpatients, emergencies and polyclinic.
The work of the HCB Dialysis Centre is oriented towards patients who are resident in the area, temporary residents and especially people wishing to spend their holidays on the Costa Blanca.
Our Holiday Dialysis Service, in collaboration with one of the best known travel agencies in Benidorm, Viajes Olimpia, organizes the patient’s dialysis sessions and manages their stay, and that of those who they are with, together with leisure and entertainment activities so that their holidays can be as complete as possible
- Night-time dialysis available
- Exhaustive patient monitoring
- Special service for patients with infectious diseases
- 21 Fresenius treatment machines
- ISO 9001/200 quality certification
The very best specialists study each case, in order to offer personalized solutions for each case.
- Surgery of the eye direction
- Facial Lipofilling: Restoring the facial oval
- Facial Lifting
- Otoplasty: Surgery on the outer ears
- Breast Surgery
- Ultrasonic Liposuction
- Postmenopausal Liposuction
Regenerative Surgery using Stem Cells
The Regenerative Medicine Unit is one of the first private centres of its type in Spain to use plastic and regenerative surgery with adult stem cells from adipose (fat) tissues to generate various types of human tissue, so giving a natural alternative to traditional surgery.
- Breast enhancement WITHOUT PROSTHESIS
- Correction of DEFECTS FROM BREAST PROSTHESIS SURGERY
- Breast Reconstruction
- Treatment of breast malformations
- Buttock augmentation WITHOUT PROSTHESIS
- Facial rejuvenation procedures
- Correction and in-fill of defects
- In-fill / repair of soft tissue
- Treatment of wounds, ulcers and chronically bleeding areas
- Joint pain reduction
- Improvement of joint function
Hospital Service which is formed by specialist doctors in all the medical and paramedical disciplines dealing with the face, mouth and neck, from bone to skin.
- Oral and cervicofacial pathologies
- Rhinoplasty and Orthognathic Surgery
- Implantology and dental cosmetic dentistry
- Cosmetic and Anti-aging surgery