- DIDI 2.0c Digital Radiology Room with two sensors with Digital Telemetry
- G.E Senographe DS 2000 Digital Mamograph with stereotaxic equipment
- Multisensor TACs 64 CH GE Lightspeed VCT (with ASiR technology which allows the dosage to be reduced between 50 and 83%)
- Ultrasound: Toshiba XARIO SSA-660A (convex, lineal and Doppler colour sensors)
- Resonance: SIGNE CVi 1.5 T INFINITY EXCITE G.E.M.S.
- 16 slice TAC room G.E. Discovery ST with equipment for quantitative bone densitometry.
- Portable equipment
- Radiosurgical equipment
- Model MYLAB 70 XVG echogram, especially for:
- For the Neurology services for neurosonological evaluations such as:
- Quantifying the amount of atheromatosis in widespread vascular disease.
- Evaluation of cerebral vasospasm following a subarachnoid haemorrhage.
- Vascular study and evaluation of risk of cerebrovascular ischaemia.
- Pre-op evaluation of patients with high surgical risk.
- Movement disorders.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics Service
- 4D Ultrasound, pregnancy control at 20 weeks for the morphological control of the foetus.
- DXA GE Lunar Model DPX Pro Densitometer with the following options:
- Spine AP projection (acquisition time: 90 sec.)
- Femur (acquisition time: 90 sec.)
- Dual Femur™ (acquisition time 3 min)
- Full body bone densitometry (6 min)
- Analysis of body composition (% fat and tissue)
Dr. Jaime Solaz
Dra. Ana Isabel Nicolás Barbajero
Dra. Isabel Sánchez de las Matas
Dr. Hazael Martín Fernández
Dra. Carla Olivares