The Gynaecology team at Hospital Clínica Benidorm offers comprehensive care to women during every phase of their lives. The service adapts itself to the needs of its patients by way of noticeably longer opening hours, giving the best service both mornings and afternoons every day of the week
The Gynaecology service stresses the importance of gynaecological tumours and their prevention, as well as extending and improving other specialties such as special care during the climacteric and the menopause, resolving problems of Urinary Incontinence (the most advance techniques which avoid a hospital stay), gynaecological health checks and the pregnancy control and monitoring (4D Ultrasound for the control of pregnancies at 20 weeks, foetal morphological control) and prenatal diagnosis.
- Health checks and prevention.
- Control and monitoring during pregnancy and prenatal diagnosis.
- 4D Ultrasound for the control of pregnancies at 20 weeks, foetal morphological control.
- Childbirth by caesarean section.
- Special attention during climacteric and menopause.
- Unit of Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Floor
- Gynaecological oncology.
- Breast surgery.
Dra. María Elisa Cádiz Martínez
Dr. Javier Server Gosálvez
Dr. Michel Vleugels
Dra. Asunción Martínez Verdú