Hospital Clínica Benidorm has been accredited with the most prestigious international certificate of health quality in the world, the Joint Commission International (JCI), being the first private hospital in the Valencian Community to achieve this.
This accreditation is the most demanding worldwide for the health field and analyses that all hospital care is focused on Safety and Quality and on a process of continuous improvement.
Joint Commission International assesses compliance with hospital standards related to various areas:
- International Patient Safety Goals
- Assessment and patient care
- Anaesthesia and surgical care
- Medicine administration
- Patient and family education
- Improvement, prevention and control of infections
- Governance and leadership
- Security Management of the facilities
- Qualification and education of personnel
- Information management
Hospital Clínica Benidorm has voluntarily undergone a rigorous performance evaluation and has met a solid series of ratings on Patient Safety and Quality of Care. This recognition must be reaccredited every 3 years, which requires constant improvement in the provision of all services.