Open: 8am to 10pm except weekends and holidays.
Appointments: 965 85 38 50 ( EXTENSION 5188). You must bring your referral note.
Physiotherapists are involved in a wide range of different disorders, where they help with the rehabilitation process of patients. They deal with both inpatients and outpatients.
Depending on the disease or injury, physiotherapy is sometimes the first choice of treatment; at other times it provides a very useful support for medical or pharmaceutical treatments.
- Obstetrics and gynaecology: Pre and post natal reeducation, urinary incontinence, etc.
- Vascular: Physiotherapy in amputees, lymphatic and venous drainage
- Neurology: Sciatica, Slipped discs, Hemiplegias, Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, nervous paralysis, Head injuries, Spinal cord injuries, etc.
- Gerontology: loss of mobility and functionality in elderly patients
- Pneumology: COPD, Cystic fibrosis Cystic Fibrosis, Lobectomy, etc.
- Traumatology and Orthopaedics: Sprains, fractures, dislocations, torn muscles, sports injuries, deviation of the spine, post op recovery.
- Rheumatology: Degenerative joint disease, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, stones, Osteoporosis, Ankylosing spondylitis
- Cardiology: Strength reeducation for heart patients.
- Oncology: postmastectomy lymphoedema lymphoedema
- Nora Serrano Schoenfeld
- Claudia Schulz
- Angela M. Pascual Martín
- Eva Fuentes Martínez